Scarlett Johansson-Taking diet for "Iron Man 2."



Hollywood hot actress Scarlett Johansson taking her body in action-hero shape shape for her upcoming role in "Iron Man 2."

She stated that Stated to Huffington Post“There is no magic wand to wave over oneself to look good in a latex catsuit. Eating healthy and getting fit is about commitment, determination, consistency and the dedication to self-preservation.”

Johansson further added"Claims have been made that I've been on a strict workout routine regulated by costars, whipped into shape by trainers I've never met, eating sprouted grains I can't pronounce and ultimately losing 14 pounds off my 5'3" frame," she writes. "Losing 14 pounds out of necessity in order to live a healthier life is a huge victory."

Johnson further continues "I'm a petite person to begin with, so the idea of my losing this amount of weight is utter lunacy. If I were to lose 14 pounds, I'd have to part with both arms. And a foot."

0 comments:

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP